International Consulting Services
Are you applying for ACGME-I accreditation & need guidance
in the process?
Partners® is an internationally recognized GME consulting firm who has successfully assisted our international clients with obtaining ACGME-I institutional and program accreditation.
Let Partners be your guide in obtaining ACGME-I accreditation by providing:
- AIIA review
- AIPA review
- Assistance with establishing committees such as GMEC, CCC and PEC
- Faculty and resident educational sessions
- Development of policies, procedures and contracts
- Mock site visits
- Coordinator/GME Office development sessions
- Custom webinars to address your individual institutional and program needs
We’ll work with you through navigating the ACGME-I requirements to ensure that you are prepared and understand all things accreditation related. Utilizing email, web sessions and on-site work, Partners can be your go-to source for all of your ACGME-I accreditation needs.
We recommend starting your application preparation at least 12 months prior to your site visit. To ensure your timeline meets out availability, please contact us as early in your cycle as possible.