Meet the Experts – Fall Freebie
Presenter: Heather Peters, M.Ed, Ph.D / Christine Redovan, MBA / Tori Hanlon, MS, CHCP / Pam Royston, Ph.D
Recorded: November, 2017
It’s that time of year again! Our team of consultants will give you some of the highlights of what they have seen as the biggest changelings for programs and institutions over the past year and any relevant updates to past webinars.
- Discuss the new well-being requirements in the common program requirements and the proposed changes to the institutional requirements
- Provide tools for assessing current well-being structures and planning for expansion at both the sponsoring institution and program level
- Use SMART technique to capture APE, AIR and Self-Study goals
- Understand measurement in setting goals
- To provide programs with guidance on what they can do to better prepare for positive annual accreditations decisions, as well as avoid unexpected site visits.
- Describe situations placing you at risk stepping over professional boundaries
- Recall definition of agent for the organization
- Employ phrases to draw professional boundaries