Sponsoring Institution 2025: 2022 Check-up
Presenter: Tori Hanlon, MS, CHCP and Heather Peters, M.Ed., Ph.D.
Recorded: October, 2022
This critical report from the ACGME, “Sponsoring Institution 2025,” is a must-read for any GME leader. Join us as we revisit the webinar series that was provided by Partners in 2018. An updated table of
recommendations will be central to this discussion.
- Provide an overview of the SI2025 initiative
- Discuss Key Concepts of Change in the following strands of the SI2025 Report:
- Changing health care needs
- Changes in health care delivery
- Evolution in health care systems
- Evolution in the role of the physician
- Provide guidance for the GME environments as they prepare for these changes.
- Provide an opportunity to evaluate progress of current sponsoring institution on the SI2025 Change Trajectory