Who We Are
Partners in Medical Education, Inc. (Partners®) is an internationally renowned team of Graduate Medical Education consulting experts who has been providing hands-on consulting and education to GME professionals since 1994.
What We Do
We work with programs and institutions, from small community hospitals to large academic medical centers, by providing custom consulting and on-line education. We help them to start new GME programs, improve existing programs, or transition their AOA accredited programs to achieve full ACGME accreditation.
How We Are Better
Partnering – We Partner with you. Our consultants don’t just stand on the sidelines and give advice. They roll up their sleeves and climb in the trenches with you!
Everything that we do…consulting, webinars, and faculty development, is delivered within an educational objective and curriculum-based philosophy.
The services that we provide are suited for each client and their specific needs. Every job delivers a custom product to fit their unique situation and accreditation history.
Here are some of the reasons our clients choose us over other firms or going it alone:
We have a proven track record of helping medical education institutions and programs improve and become stellar.
We deliver custom solutions that help you meet your ultimate goals.
Return on Investment (ROI)
Your investment with Partners® GME consulting saves you money and time, doing it right the first time.
We are the first-call for our clients when the wrong decision will be costly and the right decision means everything.
We share our knowledge and field-tested solutions through consulting and educational webinars.
We are the benchmark of GME consulting in the industry. Just ask our clients.
Mission & Vision Statement
The Mission of Partners in Medical Education, Inc., its leadership, and personnel is to:
- Put the interests of the client first.
- Serve the client with integrity and competence.
- Develop a plan of action tailored to each client’s individual needs.
- Act in an objective manner, free from bias and the internal politics of an organization.
- Work in an efficient, organized fashion to accomplish assignments quickly, thus keeping costs at a minimum.
It is the Vision of Partners in Medical Education, Inc. to be:
- The foremost leader in providing GME consulting services that will help our clients implement appropriate strategies thereby creating successful outcomes in GME accreditation.
- Committed to provide expert advice and guidance that meets or exceeds ACGME accreditation requirements.
- An ally and Partner providing each client with the compassion, respect, and confidentiality he or she deserves.
- Tracey Tierney, Administrative Director, Adventist Health White Memorial
"Partners® always beats my expectations. I have taken webinars from other vendors, and they are never as informational."
- P. Fierro, Administrative Director, GME, Mercy Catholic Medical Center
"Partners® is there to assist you, in meeting whatever your needs are, in all ways."
- P. Hardy, DIO, Director of Academic Affairs, Saint Joseph Hospital
"We have really appreciated your insight and the extra efforts Partners® made to help us meet our deadline. Our Sponsor Institution application has been submitted, and we truly could not have done this without Partners®. You have been such a pleasure to work with."
- Katelyn Sherland, GME Coordinator, Liberty University
“Partners® provides expert, insightful, and experience-based guidance...”
- T. Murphy, Director Dept. of Medical Education, Mount Sinai Medical Center
"An easy way to fit ongoing self improvement into a busy schedule..."
- H. Olson, Medical Education, Tripler Army Medical Center