This is the web site of:
Partners In Medical Education, Inc.
Our contact information is as follows:
109 Brush Creek Road
Irwin, PA 15642
Here at Partners in Medical Education, Inc., we take the privacy of our visitors and clients very seriously. As a part of our commitment to your privacy, we have outlined the ways in which we collect and handle information.
Information we collect anonymously:
- We may collect aggregate and anonymous information based on the visitor’s experience of the site. This information includes but is not limited to, operating system, screen resolution, IP address, broad location, preferred language, viewed content, server logs, etc.
- We may collect information using cookies. Information stored in the cookies records general session information. By disabling cookies in your web browser, you may prevent parts of our website from working correctly.
Information we collect on an opt-in basis:
- We collect information volunteered by the our visitors and customers, such as survey information and/or site registrations. Any and all payment information submitted to our site, is handled by a third-party processor, and is not collected by or retained by our servers in any way.
- We collect information for our news and alert subscription list. If you no longer want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email to the above address, or by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.
- If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above or emailing us.
- If you supply us with your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders or registrations you have placed with us online.
- If you supply us with your telephone number online, you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us email at the above address.
How we utilize the information we collect:
- Partners in Medical Education, Inc. does not sell, rent, or share our clients’ contact information. We will, on occasion, ask certain clients for their permission to give their contact information as a consulting client reference.
- All anonymous usage information we collect is used to improve the content of our website.
- Any information volunteered by you will be used by us to notify you about updates to our website, to contact you for informational purposes, or to process your registration.
- We have appropriate security measures in place for our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website.
What you may do:
- You may prevent your information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the above telephone number.
- You may request access to the information stored about you by writing to the address above.
- You may request the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information or profile by calling the above telephone number.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or telephone number.