GME Workforce Planning
Presenter: Heather Peters, M. Ed, PhD
Recorded: September, 2021
Keeping a quality workforce is essential to GME program sustainability. Join us to learn about guidelines for implementing, developing, and maintaining these key GME personnel. A special section on “working from home” for GME roles will be included.
- Create an understanding of GME Personnel needs in the next Decade.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Administrative Activities & Professional Development
- Monitoring & Mentoring
- Discuss Strategic Planning for GME Personnel Development (10 year view)
- Timeline for GME Accreditation Changes (1950-2020)
- Sample GME Support Staff Survey
- Sample ILP – Program Coordinators
- Sample GME Personnel Strategic Planning Timeline